Monday, June 7, 2010

When He Fills Our Hearts

We feel God working in our hearts. Going through this process so far has been full of peace. Getting to see Him there with us has been so uplifting. It started with the phone call the same day we received our first envelope. Then it was us sitting in class on our second day. Bare with me as I explain this to all of you. We were sitting in class and a picture came up on the screen. Our instructor just had this picture on the screen, waiting for all of us to get back from break. So that we could move on to the next session in our book. I'll show you the picture.

This picture means a lot to me. When I lived in Carlisle, PA I volunteered at the Church office. I worked on the bulletin. I had to find a picture every week to go with our sermon. I remember the week I used this same photo. It took me all week to find the right picture and when I seen this photo, I connected with it for some reason. I would think about that photo for some reason or another. Well on Sunday He told me why. Jason seen the photo first on Sunday. He caught my attention and pointed to the screen. I seen it and my heart flutter again. I stopped talking and just stared at the photo. Peace just came over the both of us. When the movies we were watching or the material we were going over came to be really hard on my heart. I would think back to that photo and pray.

Those movies were so hard to watch. I pray for all the little lives out there that are going through anything that hurts them or their hearts.

Love,
Jason & Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment