Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Our Move & More

Well for those of you who don't know we've moved. We got a call from our realtor and our landlords needed to move back into their home. That was in the middle of Aug and by Sept 12th we were in our new home. It's been a crazy couple of weeks, but we made it. I sent you all our new information but if you need it just let me know.



When we got the call(the move) we had just had our third IUI done. Everything looked good. My mom got to be with me during the procedure. It meant alot to me that she was there. I wanted her to see and understand what an IUI was. After almost 2 weeks with us we spent most of the time looking for a house to live. After 2 weeks my mom and I left for CA. I wanted to be there for my niece Taryn's first day of school. After a few days I went to spend some time with my best friend and her family. It was then I knew that our IUI didn't work. I was upset at first. I started to pray. I went into the bathroom and prayed to the Lord to show me our path. I wanted to know where to go. What was our next move Lord. I called and told Jason that it didn't work. He was very upset. It was hard not being with him. Being 800 miles away was so hard. I just wanted to feel his arms around me and pray with him. I could tell by his voice that he was upset. So that night we both prayed separately, we both asked the Lord what should we do next. The next day I called Jay on my way home. I told him I didn't want to do another IUI. We had talked to the doctor a few weeks before our 3rd IUI and told him we would try 4 IUI's. Jay felt the same way. We both felt like we needed to wait. We decided that we would do IVF in the fall of 2010. It sounds like such a long time. I just think of how much we will grow this coming year. I love the fact that I get to see the Lord working in our lives. I get to see the love of our family and friends. We are still going to start looking into adoption. We are just trying to catch our breath.

1 comment:

  1. Christina! So glad to hear from you, and catch up on your life. We've moved! We're still praying for you guys :)

    ReplyDelete